- The mountains are the last place where man can feel truly wild
- The great thing about reaching the top of the mountain is realizing that there’s space for more than one person. And you’re now in the prime position to help others up
- I see every person as a mountain of sorts; we can see how they look from afar, but will never know them until we explore
- You cannot conquer a mountain, for it shall continue to exist beyond you. However, if not careful, a mountain can conquer you.
- My spirit soars where the air goes thin.
- A younger me needed to climb every mountain. The older me says they photograph better from the bottom.
- We always discuss reaching the top of the mountain as the challenge. But those that have been there know coming back down is the hardest part.
- I’ve never understood hiring Sherpas to claim you’ve conquered Everest. I’d rather climb a mountain half the size and be able to say I’ve done it on my own.
- The sun shines brightest from the peaks of mountains.
- Some mountains only require a good pair of shoes. Others require an entire team to conquer. Knowing which is which is the key to success.
- What a funny world we live in when we won’t turn our phones off, yet we get excited to see we’ve hiked far enough to lose service.
- Over every mountain, there is a pass, although it may not be seen from the valley
- Mountains teach that not everything in this world can be rationally explained.
- Chasing angels or fleeing demons, go to the mountains.
- Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
- Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!
- I like geography best because your mountains & rivers know the secret; Pay no attention to borders.
- Mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion.
- The mountains are calling and I must go
- Go where you feel most alive.
- Going to the mountains is going home.
- Hike more. Worry Less.
- You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you.
- There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.
- I’ve realized that at the top of the mountain, there’s another mountain.
- Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached the top. Then you will see how low it was.
READ MORE: BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS
READ MORE: ADVENTURE QUOTES